Cedar Trail Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Your beard is your money maker, and we want to make sure it stays that way. That’s why we developed our Cedar Trail Beard Balm so you don’t go another day with dry, patchy, or thinned out hair again.
Made with premium organic materials like shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and essential oils, this wonder balm will keep your beard conditioned and full with thickness, just the way every healthy beard should be.
You’ll be taken through a journey into the natural woods of Colorado for an irresistible scent of pine and cedarwood that pleases the senses in all the right ways.
Just apply a fingertip full to your beard and gently rub it in up to two times a day on either damp or dry hair. The all-natural oils will keep your hair moisturized and within just a few days you should notice a visible difference in shape and thickness.
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, cedarwood, pine
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
It's very easy to get out of the tin, feels great on my beard and smells wonderful. Smells like pure natural cedar wood!
Shea butter, jojoba oil and cedar oils are my favorites. They make my beard feel so amazingly soft and help fill in my patchy spots on my cheeks.
Goes on easy, smells amazing. Five stars
Smooth as butter and better than beard butter. Fills in the patchy spots in my cheeks and helps connect my beard to my mustache finally. Didn't realize how dry and brittle my beard was and now I can control how it looks easily. I sleep on one side so it's never even but only a little bit of this balm is needed to style it how I like it.
Scent is important to me, this knocks it out of the park. Wonderful woodsy cedar oil. Balm itself has a great feel, grew out my patchy spots and holds down my hairs. Nothing to knock. I love it.
The best. I love how soft the balm is, it's better than beard butter. It's not whipped either so you get a lot more than the butter or cream. A little pea sized amount can work through my whole entire beard which is pretty long. Makes my beard soft and looks great too.
Just what my awfully dry and homeless looking beard was looking for. Just the right amount of hold that keep the crazy hairs down. Reminds me of pure cedar in the forest. Scent is magnificent.
My husband loves it. His beard is always wirey, scraggly and all over the place but otherwise grows out well. He said the scent is stellar and his beard is cottony soft, it's incredible!
This balm has the perfect consistency, Very easy to scoop, massage into palms and applying. The balm spreads into my beard very well as a little goes a long way. There is a perfect amount of hold to this as well. The scent is a perfect cedar wood scent and it's phenomenal. My beard has never felt better.
I bought my husband a few Beard and Company products for Christmas this year (Cedar Trail balm, Cedar Trail oil, and the mustache growth kit) and he loves them all. Cedar Trail smells wonderful and he says they make his beard feel really soft.