Cedar Trail Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
All-Natural Beard Balm
Beard and Company's Cedar Trail Beard Balm is a leave-in beard softener formulated with premium organic shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and essential oils that deeply hydrate facial hair.
Scent Profile: Woody with notes of pine and cedar wood
Fragrance Type: Woody, earthy
Beard Balm Benefits
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, cedarwood, pine
About Our Scented Beard Oils and Balms
Beard and Company's beard oils and balms are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and are formulated with premium organic ingredients like almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, and beeswax sourced from our trusted partners here in the USA.
Our beard oils and beard balms are 100% organic and are formulated to moisturize, hydrate, soften, and smooth facial hair. Whether your beard is rough, dry, scratchy, coarse, oily, patchy, or has trouble growing, Beard and Company oils and balms will greatly improve the health, look, texture, and feel of your hair.
Alpine Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Botanical with notes of eucalyptus and tea tree
Arctic Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Fresh with notes of peppermint
Cedar Trail Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Woody with notes of pine and cedar wood
Frontier Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Orange Spice Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Citrus with spiced fall notes
Summit Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Herbaceous with fresh notes
Volcano Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Cool and spicy with notes of cinnamon and peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Goes on easy, smells amazing. Five stars
Smooth as butter and better than beard butter. Fills in the patchy spots in my cheeks and helps connect my beard to my mustache finally. Didn't realize how dry and brittle my beard was and now I can control how it looks easily. I sleep on one side so it's never even but only a little bit of this balm is needed to style it how I like it.
Scent is important to me, this knocks it out of the park. Wonderful woodsy cedar oil. Balm itself has a great feel, grew out my patchy spots and holds down my hairs. Nothing to knock. I love it.
The best. I love how soft the balm is, it's better than beard butter. It's not whipped either so you get a lot more than the butter or cream. A little pea sized amount can work through my whole entire beard which is pretty long. Makes my beard soft and looks great too.
Just what my awfully dry and homeless looking beard was looking for. Just the right amount of hold that keep the crazy hairs down. Reminds me of pure cedar in the forest. Scent is magnificent.
My husband loves it. His beard is always wirey, scraggly and all over the place but otherwise grows out well. He said the scent is stellar and his beard is cottony soft, it's incredible!
This balm has the perfect consistency, Very easy to scoop, massage into palms and applying. The balm spreads into my beard very well as a little goes a long way. There is a perfect amount of hold to this as well. The scent is a perfect cedar wood scent and it's phenomenal. My beard has never felt better.
I bought my husband a few Beard and Company products for Christmas this year (Cedar Trail balm, Cedar Trail oil, and the mustache growth kit) and he loves them all. Cedar Trail smells wonderful and he says they make his beard feel really soft.
Wow what an amazing scent this is! I buy the cologne roll-on in this scent as well, it's my favorite. The beard oil itself is amazing and really softens my dry beard immediately.
No more flakes in my beard and no more itching. I'm happy.