Arctic Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
All-Natural Beard Balm
Beard and Company's Arctic Beard Balm is a smoothing leave-in treatment formulated with premium organic shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, and peppermint oil that deeply nourishes facial hair.
Scent Profile: Fresh with notes of peppermint
Fragrance Type: Fresh, crisp
Beard Balm Benefits
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree, peppermint
About Our Scented Beard Oils and Balms
Beard and Company's beard oils and balms are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and are formulated with premium organic ingredients like almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, and beeswax sourced from our trusted partners here in the USA.
Our beard oils and beard balms are 100% organic and are formulated to moisturize, hydrate, soften, and smooth facial hair. Whether your beard is rough, dry, scratchy, coarse, oily, patchy, or has trouble growing, Beard and Company oils and balms will greatly improve the health, look, texture, and feel of your hair.
Alpine Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Botanical with notes of eucalyptus and tea tree
Arctic Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Fresh with notes of peppermint
Cedar Trail Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Woody with notes of pine and cedar wood
Frontier Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Orange Spice Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Citrus with spiced fall notes
Summit Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Herbaceous with fresh notes
Volcano Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Cool and spicy with notes of cinnamon and peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Easy to apply and makes my beard feel super hydrated and soft. Love the scent too!
All-natural peppermint and shea butter is the best scent I can think of. Beard and Company nails the balm here and the arctic scent is out of this world.
Arctic beard balm is my favorite because I love how smooth it feels on my skin and in my beard. The difference is like night and day when I use this product because my beard is normally frizzy and sticks out but the balm keeps the hairs under control.
I always get lots of compliments when I wear this beard balm because it smells amazing. Everyone loves it. I love how soft and conditioned it makes my beard plus I'm happy that it's organic and made in America.
He loves it! This is his first time trying beard balm and he loves it already. Thanks for the super fast shipping in time for Christmas!
It's the best smelling beard balm I've ever smelled and it really softens my facial hair. Thanks!
What a burst of fresh peppermint! Mint everything is the way to go and this is super high quality Yakima, Washington peppermint oil. Not too strong, a tad bit tingly. I can't get enough of this, I get a lot of compliments on my beard and now a lot of people compliment how I smell and it's just this balm. Incredible!
Feels very nice in my beard. Scent is great too.