Volcano Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Our Volcano Beard Balm will fire up your beard with amazing all-natural oils that kick hair growth into hyperdrive.
Premium organic ingredients like shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, cinnamon oil, and peppermint oil hydrate dried out patchy hair by encouraging thickness with a soft touch.
With the lightest whiff, you’ll be welcomed to an amazing scent of spice with notes of peppermint that gives off a fiery fragrance to keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Perfect for all beard types
- 100% all-natural ingredients that are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and won't clog pores
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, almond oil, jojoba oil, vitamin e, cinnamon, peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Love the spicy cinnamon and cooling peppermint.
The tingling is awesome and the shea butter nourishes my beard very well. Great!
They use the best ingredients and my beard is so soft. Shea moisture coats my beard hairs and makes them really soft. Great holding power too.
Best combo of scents! Works very well, helped fill in my patchy cheeks too.
Beard and Company has the best beard balms because they are organic and make your facial hair feel really soft. I wouldn't use anything else.
Would buy again.
I own 3 other beard balms from Beard and Company. They're all great but Volcano is my favorite because of its scent. If you like Volcano, I recommend trying Arctic also.
I am African American and my beard is five inches long. I use Beard and Company brand products exclusively because other brands I've tried in the past have dried out my beard, made it look frizzy, and have caused split ends. I used to see so many broken facial hairs on my shirt after combing my beard but that all stopped once I switched to Beard and Company. One application of volcano beard balm is all it takes to soften my beard and I'm set for the day.
This is a great balm for maintaining your beard. The consistency is perfect and the application is easy. It makes my hair feel light and soft without looking shiny or greasy. Will buy again.