Frontier Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Our originally formulated Frontier Beard Balm hydrates facial hair keeps it feeling silky smooth all year long so you can walk into any room with the utmost confidence.
The musky scent of citrus and moss leaves a pleasing fragrance that takes you through a quick journey into the woody mountains of Colorado.
A wonderful all-natural balm solution with essential oils and organic ingredients help give your beard more thickness while patching up dry brittle hair in just a few days. Simply apply a fingertip full into your beard twice a day on either dry or damp hair and watch the soft hairy thickness start to roll in.
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Fragrance Type: Musk
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, oakmoss, bergamot, patchouli, pine, ho wood, tea tree oil
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
I have not smelled anything like this anywhere else, I am very impressed. Balm quality is superb too. Very high on the shea butter ratio which is best for overall beard health.
Best scent they sell. The fresh woodsy citrusy smell is top notch and really feels like a high quality cologne fragrance. The balm itself is really soft and easy to go on yet has just the right amount of hold.
My beard is I'd say medium length and it lasts me about a month and a half, if not two. I use a little at a time and it works great at work too. I love how soft and hydrating it makes my beard feel and my patchy areas are growing in faster thanks to the all natural ingredients.
It smells great and adds softness to my beard.
Would buy again.
Best smelling beard balm I've tried. A dime sized amount is perfect for my 3" beard.
By far my favorite beard balm company. Love the scents on all of these and the oils are great too. Two thumbs up.
Nice masculine scent. My wife loves it.
Really easy to get the balm out. Most others I need to really scrape hard and heat it up in my palms. There is no coconut oil so it isn't too soft either. It really is the best combo.
Nothing helps except this!