Frontier Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
All-Natural Beard Balm
Beard and Company's Frontier Beard Balm is a smoothing leave-in treatment formulated with premium organic shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, oakmoss, pine, and ho wood that deeply nourishes and hydrates facial hair.
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Fragrance Type: Musk
Beard Balm Benefits
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, oakmoss, bergamot, patchouli, pine, ho wood, tea tree oil
About Our Scented Beard Oils and Balms
Beard and Company's beard oils and balms are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and are formulated with premium organic ingredients like almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, and beeswax sourced from our trusted partners here in the USA.
Our beard oils and beard balms are 100% organic and are formulated to moisturize, hydrate, soften, and smooth facial hair. Whether your beard is rough, dry, scratchy, coarse, oily, patchy, or has trouble growing, Beard and Company oils and balms will greatly improve the health, look, texture, and feel of your hair.
Alpine Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Botanical with notes of eucalyptus and tea tree
Arctic Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Fresh with notes of peppermint
Cedar Trail Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Woody with notes of pine and cedar wood
Frontier Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Orange Spice Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Citrus with spiced fall notes
Summit Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Herbaceous with fresh notes
Volcano Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Cool and spicy with notes of cinnamon and peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Best scent they sell. The fresh woodsy citrusy smell is top notch and really feels like a high quality cologne fragrance. The balm itself is really soft and easy to go on yet has just the right amount of hold.
My beard is I'd say medium length and it lasts me about a month and a half, if not two. I use a little at a time and it works great at work too. I love how soft and hydrating it makes my beard feel and my patchy areas are growing in faster thanks to the all natural ingredients.
It smells great and adds softness to my beard.
Would buy again.
Best smelling beard balm I've tried. A dime sized amount is perfect for my 3" beard.
By far my favorite beard balm company. Love the scents on all of these and the oils are great too. Two thumbs up.
Nice masculine scent. My wife loves it.
Really easy to get the balm out. Most others I need to really scrape hard and heat it up in my palms. There is no coconut oil so it isn't too soft either. It really is the best combo.
Nothing helps except this!
Nothing but the best for my beard. Beard and Company's Beard Balm comes in a lot of scents so it's up to you which one you like best but I highly recommend this. When I walk past co-workers. they ask me what cologne I used because it smells that good.
Balm is my boyfriends favorite beard product. He is a fan of outdoorsy scents and smells and this is perfect. It smells like a natural cologne with notes of citrus, pine and oakmoss which they use in real fancy scents. Like Chanel. Big names. Amazing scent!