Cedar Trail Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Your beard is your money maker, and we want to make sure it stays that way. That’s why we developed our Cedar Trail Beard Balm so you don’t go another day with dry, patchy, or thinned out hair again.
Made with premium organic materials like shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and essential oils, this wonder balm will keep your beard conditioned and full with thickness, just the way every healthy beard should be.
You’ll be taken through a journey into the natural woods of Colorado for an irresistible scent of pine and cedarwood that pleases the senses in all the right ways.
Just apply a fingertip full to your beard and gently rub it in up to two times a day on either damp or dry hair. The all-natural oils will keep your hair moisturized and within just a few days you should notice a visible difference in shape and thickness.
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, cedarwood, pine
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Wow what an amazing scent this is! I buy the cologne roll-on in this scent as well, it's my favorite. The beard oil itself is amazing and really softens my dry beard immediately.
No more flakes in my beard and no more itching. I'm happy.
I'm really happy with this beard balm. The skin under my beard was always itchy around my neck but it has felt way softer since I got this balm. Thank you!
It helped straighten my curly beard while at the same time making it softer. Great product!
It has a light woody kind of scent which I really like. My beard feels less wirey and much softer than before.
Helped my beard itch.
Bought it because of the great reviews and it didn't disappoint. Love the stuff.
Easy to use and smells so nice. My beard is growing in softer and stronger now because of this balm.
Easy to apply and has a good hold. Works well for my 4" beard.
This beard balm really helped my beard irritation
Seriously, it makes my beard smell great. I get compliments every time I wear it.