Orange Spice Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
All-Natural Beard Balm
Beard and Company's Orange Spice Beard Balm is a smoothing leave-in treatment formulated with premium organic shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, bitter orange oil, vanilla oil, cinnamon oil, and ginger oil that deeply nourishes and hydrates facial hair.
Scent Profile: Citrus with spiced fall notes
Fragrance Type: Citrus
Beard Balm Benefits
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree, bitter orange, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon
About Our Scented Beard Oils and Balms
Beard and Company's beard oils and balms are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness and are formulated with premium organic ingredients like almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, shea butter, and beeswax sourced from our trusted partners here in the USA.
Our beard oils and beard balms are 100% organic and are formulated to moisturize, hydrate, soften, and smooth facial hair. Whether your beard is rough, dry, scratchy, coarse, oily, patchy, or has trouble growing, Beard and Company oils and balms will greatly improve the health, look, texture, and feel of your hair.
Alpine Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Botanical with notes of eucalyptus and tea tree
Arctic Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Fresh with notes of peppermint
Cedar Trail Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Woody with notes of pine and cedar wood
Frontier Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Orange Spice Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Citrus with spiced fall notes
Summit Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Herbaceous with fresh notes
Volcano Beard Oil and Balm
Scent Profile: Cool and spicy with notes of cinnamon and peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Heavy on the orange but the spice is a nice calm level. Notes of ginger cinnamon.
But I won't. It smells that good. Every time I use this balm I get compliments from how shiny it looks and how good it smells.
Just enough hold, a little goes a long way. Very easy to get out of the tin too.
Man what a good scent. I love anything with orange and this fits the bill. I can smell the orange definitely first and a hint of spice like ginger and I think pepper? It's awesome. Balm has a great soft and smooth consistency. Holds my beard in place and I noticed it does a great job and catching dust and junk in the air.
I bought this for my husband during the Labor Day sale and he loves it. It makes his beard super soft and smell great. Thanks!
My beard hair was constantly breaking off because of how dry it was. That finally stopped when I started using balm at night before bed. It gives it a long time to soak into my beard and coats my follicles with delicious shea butter and jojoba oil restoring moisture and health.
I thought that my beard would never look as good as those models you see on Instagram but taking care of my beard has been really easy since I have been using this alpine balm.
Better than butter. This is an all natural conditioning and styling balm for beard with a fresh outdoorsy minty scent. Lovely.
This beard balm is amazing and definitely the best consistency I have experienced. Not too firm but not too soft either. Just right.
Beard and Company's balms are the best! Before I started using them, my beard was itchy, dry, and extremely coarse. Now it's softer and easier to maintain. I've yet to find a scent that I didn't like and I've tried them all. Orange Spice is one of the best.