Beard and Company's Orange Spice Scented Beard Oil is an all-natural blend of the best essential oils that keep beards soft, silky, and naturally moisturized without adding weight or a greasy feeling.
This vitamin-rich solution was formulated with essential oils that serve as an amazing natural beard softener that gets to the root of hair follicles and conditions it for an unbelievable soft touch.
Your beard will be covered with the pleasing fragrant scent of citrus and spiced fall notes that keep you feeling fresh everywhere you go.
- All-natural ingredients that are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and won't clog pores
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Avocado oil penetrates the hair shaft due to being rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, unclogging blocked follicles and stimulating blood flow
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Detangles hair
- Prevents split ends and breakage
- Instantly smooths and softens dry facial hair
- Moisturizes dry skin underneath your beard
- Lightweight oil blend doesn't weigh hair down or feel greasy
- Treats scalp inflammation
- Adds shine and luster to hair and beards
- Protects hair from heat damage
How to Use
Dispense a few drops of beard oil into hands. Massage into dry or damp beard. Comb through beard with a beard comb to distribute evenly.
Almond oil, avocado oil, tea tree oil, bitter orange, vanilla, ginger, peppermint
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
1 oz (30 ml)