Frontier Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Our originally formulated Frontier Beard Balm hydrates facial hair keeps it feeling silky smooth all year long so you can walk into any room with the utmost confidence.
The musky scent of citrus and moss leaves a pleasing fragrance that takes you through a quick journey into the woody mountains of Colorado.
A wonderful all-natural balm solution with essential oils and organic ingredients help give your beard more thickness while patching up dry brittle hair in just a few days. Simply apply a fingertip full into your beard twice a day on either dry or damp hair and watch the soft hairy thickness start to roll in.
Scent Profile: Musky with notes of citrus and moss
Fragrance Type: Musk
- Doesn't clog pores. Perfect for acne prone skin
- Contains tea tree oil which treats and prevents acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Best balm for styling all lengths such as short beards, medium length beards, and long beards
- Natural light scent
- Softens hard, coarse facial hairs
- Conditions facial hair with premium shea butter
- Helps to conceal and grow patchy areas of your beard like your cheeks
- Straightens curly beards
- Perfect for stubble and smoothing over skin between shaves
- Styles and thickens patchy cheeks
- Deeply moisturizes facial hair and skin
- Prevents and treats beard dandruff aka beardruff
- Provides all day hold
- Perfect styling tool for shaping your beard
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use beard balm
- Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands.
- Gently massage the beard balm into beard.
- Remove with water and beard shampoo.
- Use on wet or dry beard
- Use as an aftershave and between shaves for ultra soft skin
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E, oakmoss, bergamot, patchouli, pine, ho wood, tea tree oil
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
Really easy to get the balm out. Most others I need to really scrape hard and heat it up in my palms. There is no coconut oil so it isn't too soft either. It really is the best combo.
Nothing helps except this!
Nothing but the best for my beard. Beard and Company's Beard Balm comes in a lot of scents so it's up to you which one you like best but I highly recommend this. When I walk past co-workers. they ask me what cologne I used because it smells that good.
Balm is my boyfriends favorite beard product. He is a fan of outdoorsy scents and smells and this is perfect. It smells like a natural cologne with notes of citrus, pine and oakmoss which they use in real fancy scents. Like Chanel. Big names. Amazing scent!
My beard would have patchy spots pretty much all the time no matter how long I grew it out for and I'm pretty sure I tried everything out there. I also use their growth serum now but at first this was making it super soft. A month or two went by and I realized that my cheeks weren't patchy anymore. I started using the growth serum AFTER the balm just to make sure that the bare spots never came back and so far they didn't. On year 2 now!
Better scent? CHECK! Very piney and I definitely pick up notes of bergamot.
Seemed to make my beard darker due to it being a lot less dry and it captures a lot more moisture now.
And buy this scent if you're into balms. My girlfriend loves it and she is usually very picky.
I use his balm all the time for my split ends. I just massage a little but into my hands and the the tips of my fingers. Works like a charm and the smell is so woodsy and natural
Nothing seemed to help my really dry and coarse beard but using this product made it really soft and healthy again. Now I don't have any patchy spots or flakes anymore.