Unscented Beard Balm
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Our Unscented Beard Balm brings you an amazing all-natural solution to help regrow patchy, brittle, thinned out hair with incredible thickness.
Developed with organic shea butter that packs a punch of nutrient vitamin A and E along with fatty acids that your beard with premium rich ingredients. Your hair will start to look full and feel wildly soft for results you never thought imaginable.
- Perfect for all beard types
- 100% all-natural ingredients that are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and won't clog pores
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Separates and thickens hair, which helps conceal patchy areas in your beard
- Perfect for training your beard to grow in the direction you want
How to Use
Rub a pea-sized amount of beard balm into hands. Gently massage the beard balm into beard. Remove with water and beard shampoo.
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, vitamin E
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
This one takes the take. Beard and Company know what they are doing when it comes to sensitive skin. Nothing they make has bothered my skin but I prefer the smell of natural shea butter and wax so I use the unscented stuff.
It feels like I've used every single beard product on the market. The ones on Amazon were all the same, junk. Half of them were melted and re-set and it made it really weird. I have a lot of dry skin under my beard, well I did, and after using this for maybe a week it stopped my dry skin issues and made my cheeks more filled in.
It's perfect! Balms are the worst then they are too hard but equally annoying when they melt in your pocket but this is a perfect consistency.
It seems that anything with fragrance irritates me including regular handsoap. I have to use the unscented stuff that comes in bulk. This balm makes my beard thicker and fills in my patchy cheeks over time but it doesn't have any added scents or fragrances. Still works amazingly.