Beard Balm with Protection Formula
- Usually ships within 24 hours
Beard and Company’s Beard Balm with Protection Formula is formulated with pure beeswax, shea butter, and all-natural essential oils rich in vitamins and nutrients that soften and protect damaged hair.
All-natural ingredients like shea butter, essential oils, and pure beeswax all provide premium vitamins that feed your beard the minerals it needs to stay soft and full with thickness.
- Doesn't clog pores
- Sulfate-free and paraben-free
- Premium organic shea butter is filled with Vitamins A and E along with essential fatty acids that reduces frizz and protects your beard from heat damage caused by blow drying
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair due to its omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins C, B, E, copper and zinc vitamins that prevent hair loss and grow hair thicker
- Tea tree oil is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal which makes it ideal for fighting dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and acne
- Acts as a sealant to hold moisture in your facial hair
- Softens coarse facial hair
- Provides an all-day hold for your beard style
- Heals painful skin under your beard
- Protects fragile hair against split ends, dandruff, inflammation, and environmental damage
- Helps to straighten curly beards when styling
- Treats and repairs dry skin, dandruff, and acne
- Instantly smooths and softens dry facial hair
- Prevents dandruff and acne
- Moisturizes dry skin underneath your beard
- Reduces split ends
- Lightweight oil blend doesn't weigh hair down or feel greasy
- Perfect for hair, beard, and skin use
- Treats scalp inflammation
Shea butter, beeswax, jojoba oil, almond oil, sage, black pepper, vitamin E
How to Use
Take a small pea-sized amount and massage into hands. Apply to damp or dry beard until fully distributed.
Beard and Company's products are handmade to ensure the freshest quality and usually ship within 24 hours of purchase via USPS with tracking for orders in the United States and USPS Priority Mail International for orders outside the U.S.
Beard and Company is protected with the highest 256-bit encryption to keep communications between your browser and our servers private and secure. We do not store your credit card information.
No-worries guarantee and refund policy.
2 oz (60 ml)
I'm a fan of Beard and Company's extra strength beard growth balm so I thought I'd give the new protect balm a try, along with the beard oil. The scent is awesome (my wife loves it) and it truly makes a difference in the overall health of my beard. I highly recommend these beard products.
My beard feels soft and smells great after using this beard balm. Recommended for men who want a natural beard balm without gimmicky scents.
I use beard balm to make my beard look thicker around my cheeks since they grow in patchy and Beard and Company's beard balm is awesome. Two thumbs up!
My agent recommended this from Instagram and this is now the only brand i use for my beard. Check me out by the way!
And now I will marry her.
This stuff WORKS! Smells AMAZING and it for sure protects my beard. It's like wearing a suit of armor on my beard. It really helps keep irritation at bay and conditioned my lucious beard fully.
Shea butter and jojoba oil is the best for skin and hair in my opinion. Finally a balm that uses the high quality stuff. You can tell because of the smell. The bad shea butter has a funky smell and this does not have it. Thank goodness.
Every other brand I used sucks. They have all these chemicals or whatever in them and they irritate me. And the fake smells really bother me. I'm so happy that there is a natural brand that doesn't ues the fake stuff.
Because it actually worked! I either can't scrape it out of the tin because it's too hard. Or it smells really bad or it doesn't work at all. But this is soft enough, smells great and works awesomely.
I work out in the sun all day along so I get dried out and my beard hairs get dry and break off. This formula balm does some sort of magic that keeps it together and healthy so I don't have to worry about it as much as I used to. I find it works best when I use the beard shampoo and conditioner with it as well.
I work outside so whether it's snowing or 90 degrees I'm out there. Thank goodness this protect balm is out there because it keeps me from getting dried out from the dry cold air and also the dry heat in the desert (here in Colorado)
My hair is super thick which means my beard is also super thick and coarse. Using beard