Lavender essential oil is a result of distilling the lavender plant. The oil that's left after the distilling process is a very concentrated extract that has many wonderful health benefits for both hair and skin.
What it does
- Proven to grow hair faster and thicker than normal.
- Has been shown to help with issues like thinning hair and alopecia.
- Prevents flaky skin and dandruff due to its antimicrobial properties.
- When paired with tea tree oil, lavender oil has been shown to kill and prevent lice.
- Lavender oil naturally reduces inflammation in skin due to the presence of calophyllic acid. This also makes lavender oil perfect for healing burns, dry skin, and dry scalps.